Terms & Conditions
- In the event that certain product is not available, our Operations Team will contact you to suggest an alternative.
- Food is best consumed within 2 hours of receiving order/upon pick up.
- Food products from our food partners at Timbre+ are prepared in premises where nuts are used. While every effort is made to keep ingredients separate, it is possible that traces of nuts could be found in the food. Timbre + Pte Ltd accepts no responsibility for any problems caused by non-disclosure of allergies or special dietary needs.
Prices and Payment:
- Prices stated exclude GST. GST will be applied at point of check out.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Full payment online is required upon ordering for deliveries and pick-ups.
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds:
- If you wish to change/ cancel your order, please contact us at +65 9850 5819 (from 10am to 10pm Monday to Sunday). Please note that there is no guarantee that we will be able to agree to your requests as the order may already be underway.
- We will endeavour our best to deliver within the stipulated time customers have indicated. In the event of any delays, our staff will inform customers in a timely manner. During wet weather, deliveries may be delayed for up to 30 mins or more.
- Timbre + Pte Ltd abides by Personal Data Protection Act. We will only use the information we have collected from customers for purposes of services, services recovery, news and promotions updates (should you opt in for the latter two).
- Timbre + Pte Ltd shall not be liable for any delay or failure to provide the service as a result of any act or circumstance beyond the company’s control.
- We welcome feedback. Any customer who is not satisfied with their orders should contact us at email@example.com and provide all relevant details within 24 hours of receipt of food.
- Timbre + Hawkers Pte Ltd management reserves the rights to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.